- Who We Are
- What We Write
Keating Comp – The only call you need to make!
Our Professional and experienced underwriting and sales staff is equipped with complex product knowledge, long-term company relationships and a proven track record of superior customer service. Our goal is to become the best resource for your workers’ compensation accounts.
Keating has made it a point to represent only the best carriers, all “A” rated by A.M. Best.
- Quick Turnaround
- Capable of handling premiums starting at $2,500 up to risk management size
- Our companies will write exposures ranging from main street businesses to high hazard classes including contractors, truckers, manufacturing, healthcare, etc.
- Start up operations and cancellations/gaps in coverage acceptable
- Multi-state capability
- High experience mod factors accepted
- In house authority
- Multiple direct bill options including pay as you go
- No charges or fees
- Risks with gaps in coverage can be written
Exclusive Specialty Programs
- Social Services
- Home Health/Visiting Nurse Associations
- Temporary Medical Staffing
- Completed ACORD 130 Application
- Experience Modification Worksheet
- Five years of currently valued loss runs
- Detailed description of operations
Keating Comp writes hundreds of class codes in most states!
Below is a sample listing of classes we write:
- Heathcare – Assisted living, Nursing homes, Senior living, Hospitals, Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation, VNA’s, Home Health Care, doctors and Dentist offices
- Social Services – Group homes, Clinics, Rehabilitation facilities, Associations, Schools, Shelters
- Contractors – Roofers, Iron/Steel, Cell tower/wind turbine erection and service, Crane operators, millwrights, drywall, residential, commercial and industrial building, and all artisans
- Trucking/Transportation – Short and long haul, Garbage hauling, emergency and non-emergency ambulance, city and school buses, limousines, towing, moving and storage, valet parking, fuel oil
- Hospitality – Restaurants, delivery, bars, hotels/motels, country clubs, resorts
- Manufacturing – Heavy and light, all types
- Retail and Wholesale – Gas stations, 24 hour exposures, grocery, hardware, lumber, furniture stores with delivery, car dealers
- Miscellaneous – Pest control, oil & gas processing, sports facilities, foundries, churches, sign manufacturing and erection, investigation and security, property management, auto service and repairMark
Keating Comp Markets